The Points based system dependent is an umbrella term that includes Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 visas to the UK. Points based system is also popularly known as PBS. A PBS dependent as per the Immigration Rules includes only the spouse and children below the age of 18 years of the main PBS migrant. Our UK Visa consultants in Delhi give a brief overview of the PBS dependent visa application.
You can either apply for entry clearance as PBS Dependent visa if:
- You are outside the UK
- The main applicant is in the UK on Tier 1, Tier2, Tier4 or Tier5 visa in the UK
- Are related as spouse or child under the age of 18 years of the main applicant
- Meet the maintenance fund requirement
- Meet the suitability requirement
You can apply for further leave to remain in the UK if:
- you have already gained entry and wish to extend your stay in the UK.
- The duration of the visa is in line with the expiry date of the PBS migrant’s (or main applicant’s) leave.
- If the PBS migrant has been granted indefinite leave to remain then the dependents will have to apply differently.
In the case of children a grant to leave in line is given for the following period:
- a period which expires on the same day as the leave granted to the parent whose leave expires first
PBS dependent visa applications for leave to remain will fall for refusal if the applicant does not meet the suitability requirement for the dependent visa [e.g. overstay, breaking conditions of previous leave granted etc].
Depending on the merits of the case you can apply for PBS dependent visa along with the main PBS migrant or if you wish to apply thereafter it is alright as well, our UK PBS Dependent visa consultants in Delhi can evaluate the details of the case and advise you on the best course of action. We at The SmartMove2UK are a UK Immigration law firm providing advice and assistance for UK visa consultancy especially for a dependent visa, as there has been a steady increase in the PBS dependent visa applications over the last few years.
Click here to know more
Find The Best Deals from Booking.com
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 28, 2018 Appeal Against a UK Visa refusal with the help of Consultants in Chandigarh – The SmartMove2UK by Guest
- Jul 7, 2018 Importance of the UK Student Visa Application: Consultants in Chandigarh by The SmartMove2UK
Travel Stories Archive
Co-working is a whole lot more than a workplace alternative for smaller organizations -- see our high 6 great things about co-working spaces....
There is more to a co-working distance than being a cheap choice for a professional atmosphere. Coworking's air provides a whole great...
If you’re like most people that dream of travelling the world, you’ve found yourself in the position of having dreams that seemingly...
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a museum that provides candle statues of world’s popular figures. It also provides other attractions that include...
You can file for a review or an appeal after being granted refusal for a visa application to enter or leave to remain in the UK. The path that you...
Borobudur Temple is a kind of a must visit place for travelers who come to Yogyakarta. It will be incomplete if you go to Yogyakarta without...
New Blog Posts
Jan 13, 2020 by Administrator
Winter is one of the times where the tourists...
Jan 12, 2020 by Administrator
You do not have to be a president or...
Jan 10, 2020 by Administrator
Confused about choosing a villa in Bali?...
Ready to vacate to Kuala Lumpur? That is a great choice. There are so many things to do in Kuala Lumpur and make your trip memorable.
on Jan 8, 2020
As Nusa Penida is smaller than Bali, you might be confused of what to do. Not to worry, because below is the list of things to do in Nusa Penida,...
on Jan 6, 2020
There are many things to do in Malaysia if you are going to this country. As a tourist, you need to know some places to go to when you are going to...
on Jan 5, 2020
If you spend your time in exploring every nook and cranny of the small green town called Ubud, you will not be disappointed. Here are some things...
on Jan 4, 2020