The Points based system dependent is an umbrella term that includes Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 visas to the UK. Points based system is also popularly known as PBS. A PBS dependent as per the Immigration Rules includes only the spouse and children below the age of 18 years of the main PBS migrant. Our UK Visa consultants in Delhi give a brief overview of the PBS dependent visa application.
You can either apply for entry clearance as PBS Dependent visa if:
- You are outside the UK
- The main applicant is in the UK on Tier 1, Tier2, Tier4 or Tier5 visa in the UK
- Are related as spouse or child under the age of 18 years of the main applicant
- Meet the maintenance fund requirement
- Meet the suitability requirement
You can apply for further leave to remain in the UK if:
- you have already gained entry and wish to extend your stay in the UK.
- The duration of the visa is in line with the expiry date of the PBS migrant’s (or main applicant’s) leave.
- If the PBS migrant has been granted indefinite leave to remain then the dependents will have to apply differently.
In the case of children a grant to leave in line is given for the following period:
- a period which expires on the same day as the leave granted to the parent whose leave expires first
PBS dependent visa applications for leave to remain will fall for refusal if the applicant does not meet the suitability requirement for the dependent visa [e.g. overstay, breaking conditions of previous leave granted etc].
Depending on the merits of the case you can apply for PBS dependent visa along with the main PBS migrant or if you wish to apply thereafter it is alright as well, our UK PBS Dependent visa consultants in Delhi can evaluate the details of the case and advise you on the best course of action. We at The SmartMove2UK are a UK Immigration law firm providing advice and assistance for UK visa consultancy especially for a dependent visa, as there has been a steady increase in the PBS dependent visa applications over the last few years.
Click here to know more
Find The Best Deals from Booking.com
Most Recent Articles
- Jul 28, 2018 Appeal Against a UK Visa refusal with the help of Consultants in Chandigarh – The SmartMove2UK by Guest
- Jul 7, 2018 Importance of the UK Student Visa Application: Consultants in Chandigarh by The SmartMove2UK
Borobudur Temple is a kind of a must visit place for travelers who come to Yogyakarta. It will be incomplete if you go to Yogyakarta without...
Planning a vacation is one of the best parts of traveling from doing a research on the destinations you wish to visit during your vacation, to...
Ratu Boko Temple is one more temple that you should visit when you are spending the holiday in Yogyakarta
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a museum that provides candle statues of world’s popular figures. It also provides other attractions that include...
Prambanan Temple is a host of a large number of Hindu temples, records show that it originally hosted about 240 temples in the area.
If you’re like most people that dream of travelling the world, you’ve found yourself in the position of having dreams that seemingly...
New Blog Posts
Oct 25, 2016 by Administrator
If you have hobbies of travelling and...
Oct 20, 2016 by Administrator
Traveling abroad tips are important for people...
Oct 17, 2016 by Administrator
How to make money while traveling? It is...
Whether vacationing or traveling for business, most people use hotels. It's imperative that you know what you're doing when looking for...
on Dec 1, 2018
If you find the idea of travel daunting, focus on a destination that interests you, and gather information that focuses on that place specifically....
on Dec 1, 2018
I was excited as well nervous when our Dubai visa arrived and the travelling date was coming near. This was going to be our first international...
on Sep 8, 2018
You can file for a review or an appeal after being granted refusal for a visa application to enter or leave to remain in the UK. The path that you...
on Jul 28, 2018